Are You Ready To Say Goodbye To Bloating And Gas, Fatigue, Brain Fog, Excess Weight, Mood Swings &am
Our body is constantly working to dispel toxins and unwanted matter from its various systems. Over time, the body gets run down from unhealthy food choices, alcohol, caffeine, drugs, stress and environmental toxins that are a part of modern day life. No matter how healthy your diet or lifestyle may be, external factors still require us to give the body a chance to recharge and dispel anything that may be holding us back from experiencing superior health and long lasting vitality. When our vital organs are placed under too much pressure and unable to work efficiently, this is when illness and disease can appear. Taking time to cleanse the body and nurture these vital organs goes a long way in prevention, and also has immediate effects- greater energy, clearer skin, better digestion, mental clarity and so much more.
Most of us equate a detox with hunger, weird food and drinks, and colonics. In essence, a detox is really just about creating the perfect conditions to support our body in doing the job it was already made to do… eliminate toxins from the body, promote health and assist with weight loss. You don’t have to suffer. Our detox is fun and easy! And it’s all about jump starting your health, lifestyle, and rebooting your metabolism and providing your digestive system a break. But first, is a detox right for you? Here are my SOS signals that your body is telling you it is time for a detox...
1. You are feeling baseline crappy:( You wake up feeling tired, achy, needing coffee to get going. Even if you're thin, you seem to need sugar and coffee or other processed junk foods to get through the day...particularly in the afternoon. 2. You can’t lose weight and keep it off. The scientific establishment has convinced us that losing weight is just a matter of calories in/calories out, that it’s about energy balance, about eating less and exercising more. How’s that working out for you? Probably not so well! Problem is, the scientific establishment is different from the established science. The science says sugar and flour calories are very different. First, they trigger addiction and overeating. Second, they spike insulin and inflammation, which makes you store belly fat and blocks your ability to feel full. Sugar calories are not the same as real food calories. Sugar spikes insulin and triggers inflammation, a double whammy guaranteed to mess up any attempt at long-term weight loss. 3. You can’t control your sugar and carb cravings (you may be suffering from food addiction). The fact is that sugar and flour are biologically addictive. The science behind it is clear and conclusive. Sugar is the new nicotine. It's is eight times more addictive than cocaine! 4. You’re immune system is overworked.
You seem to pick up colds, flus, bugs and viruses easily and are often on medication 5. You're skin is experiencing breakouts or a dull and lackluster complexion.
6. You're experiencing digestive issues such as bloating and gas.
7. You are exposed to common environmental toxins such as carbon emissions, cigarette smoke, herbicides, pesticides, artificial fragrances and household chemicals.
8. You are carrying excess body weight.
9. You often feel emotionally unstable, depressed, unmotivated and lacking energy and enthusiasm for life.
A detox is your opportunity to give your body a break and allow your own self-cleansing and self-healing processes to kick into gear. Our bodies are innately intelligent and a period of cleansing is the perfect way to hit the reset button and start on a path to a healthier, happier, more vibrant you!
Want to detox? Not sure where to start? Click here for a great detox plan AND they’re offering a huge savings the entire month of January!